Professional Wallpaper Removal New York NY
Is your wallpaper looking tired? If so, it may be time to consider getting rid of it completely. Wallpaper installation is like many home trends, they come and go. What used to be trendy is considered outdated two years down the road. As far as wallpaper goes, removal is extremely difficult. Many homeowners, tenants, and landlords have found themselves amid a wallpaper removal project only to discover it is grueling. Wallpaper is one of the most frustrating home improvement projects you will ever approach. It isn’t like wall paint that can easily and quickly be refreshed with a new coat. No, it is so much more, which is why our professional wallpaper removal service is in high demand year-round.
Our New York Professional Wallpaper Removal And Installation
Wallpaper installation appears to be a thing of the past for modern homes. However, it can safely be integrated into a wall painting project without compromising the outcome. Today, wallpaper is no longer applied to every single wall in a room. It can be applied to the center of a wall, halfway down a wall, or as a top border. There is no end to the possibilities with trendy wallpaper designs. But, first, you must remove the old wallpaper, which will not be easy.
Our Professional Wallpaper Removal Process & Factors To Consider
- When was the wallpaper installed?
- What type of adhesive was utilized to install the wallpaper
- Where is the wallpaper located
- Was primer utilized before installing a wallpaper?
- What type of material is the wallpaper
Our wallpaper removal experts utilize a stripper, utility knives, and a lot of elbow grease. Once the wallpaper is removed, a residue from the adhesive must be removed as well. No all brands of wallpaper are difficult to remove. For example, vinyl is less difficult than grasscloth and paper. However, special precautions must be taken before the wallpaper can come off the wall.
Why Hire Our New York Wallpaper And Painting Contractors?
- We are locally owned and operated
- We guarantee our work
- Our prices are affordable and competitive
- We offer free in-home estimates, consultations, and inspections
- We never turn down a wallpaper removal project, big or small
- We offer home improvement services, such as interior and exterior painting, drywall patch and repair, and cabinet refinishing
We work in teams to ensure speedy results, without compromising our quality of workmanship. Whether you want to install new wallpaper or paint, our team is here to assist.
Our Residential Services
We offer a broad range of home restoration services, such as:
- Interior wall painting
- Cabinet refinishing
- Drywall repair
- Wallpaper installation
- Popcorn ceiling repair
- Chair railing, crown molding, baseboard, floorboard, and door trim installation and repair
- Interior door painting
- Bathroom vanity refinishing
Our Prices Are Fair And Competitive
We have some of the toughest competitors in the world. New York has hundreds of residential restoration contractors and companies, all of which we compete with on a daily basis. We have been serving New York consumers for years, building our offline and online reputation one customer at a time.
What A Fresh Coat Of Paint Will Not do?
We believe a fresh coat of paint can add eye appeal, a touch of newness, beauty, and brightness in every room of your home. To learn more about our residential wallpaper removal and interior painting services, reach out to our New York experts.
Removing wallpaper will prove to be difficult, time-consuming, and frustrating. You’ll need to work diligently to ensure that the removal process doesn’t damage your walls. If it does, attempting to repair the damage will be incredibly difficult. Suffice to say, you’ll want to remove the wallpaper safely to avoid issues. If you’ve never done it before, avoiding problems will be hard. Working with a professional is the best way to avoid problems.
Our company employs the best painters and wallpaper experts. We use the latest tools to remove wallpaper without damaging our clients’ homes. Our experts have years of experience so they can fix the problem without causing additional issues.
The Steps We Take
Our experts follow the steps below.
- Removing The Wallpaper – First and foremost, we’re going to remove the wallpaper. We’ll gently remove the wallpaper to minimize the risk of damage.
- Repairs – We’ll take steps to repair abrasions and other surface flaws. When we’re finished, you’ll have a smooth surface without problems.
- Priming – Next, we’ll clean the wall before applying a primer coat.
- Painting – Finally, we’re going to paint your wall with a fresh coat of paint. We’ll work with you closely to find out which color you prefer.